Buy Used Cars
Used Car Performance
Used Car Carmax
Used Car Parts
Kelly Blue Book
Guide on Used Cars
Checkout for a quick review on used cars with the help of an online guide to analyze the possible problems and defects in car.
Inspecting Used Cars
Repairable Salvage Cars
Flood Damaged Cars
Used Car Problems
Top Used Cars
Worst Used Cars
Get the best from the finest used compact car
Used compact cars have almost all the advantages that one would require in a car. They are easy to drive and therefore can be manoeuvred just about to every nook and cranny in the city. As these used compact cars are a lot more affordable than brand new cars, they make budgeting a lot simpler and act as great second cars, especially if a teenage daughter is involved!
There are many reasonably priced used compact cars that are on sale in the large number of auto classifieds that are available online as well as in the newspaper. These should be used to conduct a small research by one to try and figure out the best used compact car that would suit one's needs as well as one's personality. In order to buy a car, it is essential to understand the ratings and the popular stands of the best used compact cars in the market, this will aid immensely in zeroing in the used compact car that one would require.
There are several used compact cars that would figure in the top ten compact car list prepared by experts and such lists may be used to narrow down one's preferences.
- he Honda Civic is the top among compact cars with its accent on style and speed, this car is a pleasure to own and even greater to drive. It has a 1.8 L engine and packs about 140 hp.
- The Mazda3 is a close second, with a power of 148 hp. This beauty consists of a 2 litre engine and is another wonderful car to drive in. The Mazda3 has a sporty look to boast and is easy to take out for a spin, literally.
- The Toyota Corolla comes next in the top ten compact cars list with a power of 132 hp and a 1.8L engine.
- The Honda Fit is a hatchback that has a lot of room at the back, though it might not be immediately evident. This car is extremely popular with the seats at the back being easy to fold and offering a lot more cargo space. This car is a 117 hp car and is extremely fuel efficient.
- Volkswagen Golf offers a clean car that runs on diesel, thereby saving on petrol costs, with power of up to 140 hp. The rear has the capacity to hold large amounts of cargo. The look of the car is impressive and it feels even better.
- Hyundai Elantra has a 2.0 L engine and delivers 138 hp and is another stylish car that can opt for.
- Ford Focus is a 2.0 L engine car that can deliver an output of 138 hp.
- Nissan Sentra has 2 versions- it comes with either a 2.0 L engine that delivers 140 hp or a 2.5 L engine that delivers 177 hp.
- Toyota Matrix- another Toyota in the top ten compact car lists! This car too comes in 2 versions. It comes as either 1.8 L engine with 132 hp or a 2.4 L engine that delivers 158 hp.
- Chevrolet Cobalt- This consists of a 2.2 L engine and it delivers 155 hp.
Compact cars are extremely fuel efficient in most cases and are priced low when compared to other versions of cars. This is an important advantage to look out for while purchasing a car as the fuel prices continue to skyrocket. Apart from the money that is saved on fuel when these compact cars are purchased, there is plenty of money to be saved initially during purchase too as these cars are a lot cheaper than other cars. To further save, opting for used compact cars is the best bet.
Online sites either put up advertisements of used compact cars that are on sale or provide the addresses of dealers who will be willing to sell a particular brand of car. The best used compact cars to buy would definitely be a car that would fulfil the needs of the person who will be driving the car. When a large cargo space is required, then the best used compact car would have to have a large boot space or the option to fold the back seats for additional storage. When the accent is on the speed of the car, then the fast used compact cars that are on sale should be opted for. Style, looks and the feel of the car are other attributes that one may look for when looking out for the best used compact car to buy
Finding the right car is all about personal preferences and the right finances! Once all these fall into place, zooming around in your very own compact car will soon be a reality. The car will sit lightly around you and on your purse strings, making the ride truly enjoyable and your decision to get the best used compact car truly brilliant.
More on: wing mirror glass
Car Sales & accessories Make a quick research on the models and compare the car quotes with respect to their working condition while purchasing one. You can get details on the accessories and spare parts to replace the ones that are own-out.
Pick a used car seller.
Do research on the car design and decide on one. Check out all about the used car history.
Estimate the car condition.
Make a test drive on the car you have chosen. Negotiate on the price and fix the deal.
We have different types of used cars that can be acquired at low cost, check out the working condition and the worth before purchasing one.